The Zombie Evacuation Race is a 5k fun run designed to give you a one-off experience you will never forget. Our events take over well known landmarks and turn them into zombie infested lands that if you did not know better could be mistaken for real life zombie infestations.
All runners or “evacuees” start with 3 lifebelts and your aim is to prevent those merciless zombies from hypothetically biting you 3 times and transforming you into one of their own! When you reach the safe zone at the end of the course you will be recognised as either a survivor (with at least one life belt) or infected (no lifebelts). Survivors receive the coveted survivors medal and the infected receive their infected medal and our taken to the neutralisation zone to be terminated!
Designed by a team crack team of creative zombie fanatics, the Zombie Evacuation Race is an event which emerged quite literally from the grave with a macabre mission: to scare the masses and to get them running for their lives! “Only the fittest will survive”‚ and participants are warned to expect a fair share of frights, surprises, screams and frantic dashes.
The Zombie Teams Vision:
- To embrace both fitness, frights and fun.
- Racers to leave our event feeling as if they have really battled the undead!
- To challenge racers to become a survivor year upon year!
- Racers to talk about our events to friends and family for weeks after taking part
- To show people there is more to running than just short shorts and tight vests